In order to create and correctly configure field with Captcha – please follow the instruction below –
- First of all, you need to create the contact form. In the “Fields” tab choose the button “Add new field” and choose reCaptacha type.
- You will see the window of options. Name and Label boxes are typical, the questions begin from two second “Site Key” and “Secret Key”.
- Then for normal functionality of your reCaptcha field you need to generate site and secret keys. Follow the link. If you already have these generated keys – you can simply copy them – choose your site from “Your sites reCAPTCHA” and copy the keys. Otherwise look to the bottom of the page, there you will see the directory “Register a new site”.
- Type there a label and domain of your site and click “Register” button.
- You will see your site key and secret key. The only thing you need is just to copy them and paste into boxes in your contact form and save it.
- After that your Contact form will work with reCaptcha.
Check the example of Contact Form with reCaptcha.