This type of gallery builds images on the page by grid rows/columns and allows you to specify how many fixed columns gallery should be on the page. Slots for images are stretched as much as possible to fill entire space of a gallery. Adjust proportions of images in slots may also be using width and height options in settings of a gallery. Photo Gallery with the visual editor to build amazing photo galleries. Responsive mobile ready gallery includes grid, carousel, polaroid and more templates. So that you shouldn’t have any worries – just create your own Gallery – fixed columns one or any other template.
In order to create such amazing fixed columns Gallery you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Gallery”.
- Enter the name of a gallery and choose Standart template.
- Click “Save” button.
- To add images – click on “Add Images” button.
- Choose images from WordPress Media Library – mark those images that you like or need. If there are no images that you need, click the Upload Files tab – here you can drop files anywhere to upload or select files from your computer.Important! Images must have an equal size and format (for example, we used 900×500 px), otherwise, these fixed columns Gallery could not be displayed correctly on your WordPress site.
- Click on “Choose Image” button.
- Click “Images List” button. Here you can attach links and video to the image.
- Return to the gallery settings by clicking “Properties” button.
- Select gallery type «Fixed Columns» and select numbers of columns on a gallery page.
- Set a real or an approximate width and height of images in gallery settings.
- Customize other options of the gallery.Important! After changing the settings of gallery plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Over the settings of this WordPress gallery you can see the shortcode of your future fixed columns Gallery. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Popup by Supsystic plugin will automatically create this fixed columns gallery on your page using the settings you choose above.You can also use “add shortcode” button in WordPress visual editor of the page.
Possibilities of new gallery type (fixed columns gallery) you can watch in video tutorial.
We found that maybe this info is not enough for you. If it’s true – find more about our Gallery plugin by Supsystic and its themes, layouts etc. You can find more about our plugin and its themes – Gallery Plugin by Supsystic can be appropriate for all your requirements. Check out also the instructions for installation, questions from our users and our answers!
Important! Read a lot of articles? Like to have more info? Need to ask something? Trip to our Documentation WordPress Gallery page and ask everything on forums. Our new integration instruction is still needed? Some useful links? Don’t understand what are the Gallery types? Don’t forget to look through our FAQ page. Maybe we already have an answer to your question! Links to other similar themes you can find also on this page.