Social Share button plugin allows you to integrate with Slider plugin and create your slider with social buttons feature.
In order to do it you need to follow there steps:
- Go to your project on Social Share Buttons plugin.
- On the Main tab, Where to show section activate Slider feature.
- Save the changes.
After that you need to open your Slider plugin by Supsystic and customize Sharing options here:
- Open your Slider.
- On the right list of slider settings find Social Sharing option and enable it:
Here you are able to configure:
- Buttons Project – choose project from available list.
- Slider Sharing – click on checkbox if you want to enable social share buttons on slider page.
- Buttons Position – choose buttons position (top, bottom, top and bottom) for the slider.
- If you activate Image Sharing option, you will be able to set:
- Buttons Position – select buttons position in slider images (top, bottom, left or right).
- Buttons Align – choose buttons align in images (top, middle or bottom).
After all these steps Social Share Buttons will be displayed on your Slider and allow your users to make sharing:
Enjoy instruction How to create Slider with Social Share Buttons like on the example.