Love to travel independently of travel tours and tour guides? Wanna feel free in your days preferences? Or just want to support some new candies in your travel experience? This decision illustrates how to make buttons at marker descriptions to get direction from the entered address to the marker.
Check the example of Get Direction option! Choose any of markers and click “Get Direction” button. Enter the address and choose the required from the list. Click “Go” button and enjoy the result! Also you can enable option Show route data, to see the distance between two locations in kilometers or hours. To see how it works, just click on the route line on the map below.
Find new way and post it in your blog with Get Direction function of Google maps Supsystic plugin. More understandable schemes – more popularity!
In order to create the map with «Get Direction» feature you need to:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Map”.
- Enter the name of the map.
- Add the number of markers you want.
- Activate «Directions Button» option on Map Properties tab.
- Activate «Show route data» option under the «Directions Button».
- Customize other settings of map.
Important! After changing the settings of map plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Under map live preview you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Google Maps Easy by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you choose above.
Also you can check the example of additional «Get Direction» settings – Alternate Routes and Route Steps.