Faq & Documentation
Start with WordPress Translation Plugin
One more advantage of Translation WordPress Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Translate by Supsystic plugin.
- Upload to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
How to use Translate plugin by Supsystic?
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working at all or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing. The
problem could be in URLs, codes, u
pdating of the
plugins, their com
pt, conflicts of the styles, etc. Follow this link to solve the
problem you meet.
How to switch languages on frontend of the site?
- Go to WordPress navigation menu -> Appearance -> Widgets and add Translate by Supsystic widget.
- Customize widget settings and save the changes.
- Now your site will contain a Translate widget. Site visitors will be able easily switch the language what they need by clicking on links/buttons in Translate widget.