I installed the free version of Membership by Supsystic plugin . It has some nice features, but it also has some serious problems:
(1) Registration using your Membership plugin’s Registration form does not work at all. This means registration of new users has to be done by WordPress or another plugin such as BuddyPress.
(2) Even if we let WordPress or BuddyPress handle the registration process, we encounter the following problem. Every time a user makes an entry on his activity’s wall, the following phrase appears under his name “Invalid Date”, most likely refers to “Registration Date”. It seems that you have “Registration Date” feature that does not work at all. Either fix the whole registration process or at remove the “registration date” feature, because it very annoying to see “Invalid Date” appearing every time a user make any activity.
(3) Your Membership plugin does not recognize Gavatar photos. For example, both of WordPress and BuddyPress recognize my Gravatar photo, yet on the same site, your Membership plugin does not recognize my Gravatar even though I clicked the option for Gravatar in Profile settings.
(4) I also recommend adding the ability for Users and Groups to show photos/avatars in their profiles by an external URL linked to a remote site that stores images/photos, meaning without uploading the photo/avatar to the site where your Membership plugin is installed.
(5) Some of emojis / emoticons that can added to the posts on the Activity wall do not work most of the time. It seems they are stored on servers which are not reliable. I suggest the following:
(a) you remove those unreliable emojis / emoticons
(b) allow the administrator to upload the emojis / emoticons to his server
(c) allow the administrator to choose which emojis / emoticons to display on his site.
(6) There are serious English grammar mistakes in many of the messages in your Membership plugin. I can send a complete list of the mistakes and how they should be re-phrased. For example, “Profile is not exists” should be “Profile does not exist”, and “This user is restrict access to his profile” should be “This user has restricted access to his profile”.
I hope that you will reply soon.
Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.