Ultimate Maps has option to add Exposition slider with photos for map, without text.
In one click you can make map more attractive, bright and interesting. Displaying the markers with a slider gives you ability to represent images of your markers and can help users to find special place, select the restaurant or cafe, purchase a house, find best hotel, beautiful countryside etc.
Right bar with icon marker images in two rows is very informative and convenient to use.
In order to create this map with Exposition Slider you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Map”.
- Enter the name of the map.
- Add markers
- Enter a name of each marker and fill their descriptions.
- At Marker List menu choose the Exposition Slider style.
- Click “Save” button.
- Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Ultimate Maps by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you choose above.
Look all the examples of Ultimate Maps features to find best solution for your map.