With Ultimate Maps you could use an Marker Link option create linked markers for your map to easy connection with full information about the place you have marked.
Add a Link and it will open just by click on the marker in the same page or in the new window.
In order to create map with linked markers you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Map”.
- Enter the name of the map.
- Open “Marker” tab in the map settings.
- Enable “Marker Link” option in the markers settings.
- Paste link in the field under the option.
- Enable option “Open in new window”, if you want to link was opened in a new window.
Important! After changing the settings of map plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Ultimate Maps plugin by Supsystic will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you choose above.