Getting Started with Social Share Buttons by Supsystic
Step 1: Installing Social Share Buttons by Supsystic
In WordPress, navigate to Plugins > Add New. Search for “Social Share Buttons” and click install. When the installation has completed click “Activate Plugin”. You will have a new admin menu item titled “Social Share by Supsystic”.
Installing Social Share Buttons by Supsystic PRO
In your personal account on the supsystic.com, you will find a unique download link after purchase. After downloading the file (social-share-pro.zip), navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload and upload the file. When the installation has completed, click “Activate Plugin”.
After activation the PRO version, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site). To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the Social Share by Supsystic in WordPress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click “Activate” button.
With Social Share by Supsystic PRO you have such possibilities as –
- Add Content lock of site for users who have not shared
- Add Gradient mode for buttons
Step 2: Creating Responsive Social Share Buttons
- On the left navigation menu click “Add new project”.
- Enter the title of project and click “Create”.
Step 3: Customizing of Social Share by Supsystic
Here you can set all the options of Social Share plugin. Simply navigate the corresponding tab of properties – Main and Design.
Important! After changing the settings of plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
Also with Social Share plugin you can clone the project – on the top of the page with settings of the project click “Clone” button. It will create copy of the project and redirect you to it settings.
Besides you have the ability to view the statistic of the project on Statistic tab. Here you can monitor –
- pie chart of network total shares
- total shares for last 30 days
- most popular pages for last 30 days
Now more details about tabs of properties –
Here you can set –
- Networks to show
- Click “Add Networks” button.
- Choose networks, with which you want to create social buttons. You can select any numbers of social networks. Also here you can choose “Like” button for your site.
- Click “Save” button.
- After this you will be able to add the name, title and description in button tooltip.
- At the Sidebar of the page
- At the posts or pages content
- At the popup window
- At the theme’s widgets areas
- Use shortcode
Besides here you have such abilities –
- Show navigation button
- Show all networks
- Content lock (PRO feature)
- Show everywhere
- Choose the specific pages or posts to show social buttons
- Hide share buttons on mobile devices
- When page load
- When user click on page
Read more detail about displaying configuration of social share buttons.
This tab allows you –
- Choose Buttons Design
- Add button spacing
- Set buttons size
- Enable display of counters for social buttons
- Enable gradient mode (PRO feature)
- Activate overlay with shadow
- Enable “Change size” mode
- Select the effect for animation of buttons and icons inside the buttons
Check all information about design customization of social share plugin.
Besides on the Design tab you can see the preview of all this options and effects.