Step 1: Creating Responsive Social Share Buttons
1. On the left navigation menu click “Add new project”.
2. Enter the title of project and click “Create”.
Step2: Customizing of Social Share by Supsystic
Here you can set all the options of Social Share plugin. Simply navigate the corresponding tab of properties – Main and Design.
Important! After changing the settings of plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
Also with Social Share plugin you can clone the project – on the top of the page with settings of the project click “Clone” button. It will create copy of the project and redirect you to it settings.
Besides you have the ability to view the statistic of the project on Statistic tab. Here you can monitor –
- pie chart of network total shares
- total shares for last 30 days
- most popular pages for last 30 days
Now more details about tabs of properties –
Here you can set –
- Networks to show
- Click “Add Networks” button.
- Choose networks, with which you want to create social buttons. You can select any numbers of social networks. Also here you can choose “Like” button for your site.
- Click “Save” button.
- After this you will be able to add the name, title and description in button tooltip.
- At the Sidebar of the page – top, bottom,left, right.
- At the posts or pages content – above content, below content or above + below content.
- At the popup window – you need to install Popup by Supsystic plugin to use this feature.
- At the theme’s widgets areas – create a widget of your project at Appearance -> Widgets.
- Use shortcode – insert the project shortcode and show buttons where you want.
Besides here you have such abilities –
- Show navigation button – show/hide navigation button for sidebar mode. Allows user to show or hide share buttons.
- Show all networks – allows user to display all networks in popup window
- Content lock (PRO feature) – allows you to lock content elements by class name before user share this page with any network
- Show everywhere
- Choose the specific pages or posts to show social buttons
- Hide share buttons on mobile devices
- When page load
- When user click on page
This tab allows you –
- Choose Buttons Design – you have the ability to choose one of 9 amazing button templates.
- Add button spacing.
- Set buttons size – smallest, small, normal, big, biggest.
- Enable display of counters for social buttons.
- Choose counter style – standard or arrowed.
- Besides you can use short numbers for counter and select from where exactly to show numbers of counter – the all projects, the entire project or from the each page.
- Enable gradient mode (PRO feature) – this mode creates smooth transitions from the one color to another.
- Activate overlay with shadow
- Enable “Change size” mode
- Select the effect for animation of buttons
- Select the effect for animation of icons inside the buttons
Besides on the Design tab you can see the preview of all this options and effects.