On Design Tab, Membership plugin permits to change the front-end appearance of your Membership Community.
Let’s check General tab – Main section has two parameters:
- Profile image style. Here you can modify the form of users photo to circle, square or with rounded corners.
- Default theme colors. Allows you to choose whether you want to have default theme colors or no.
Change colors with Buttons section to produce your own style of Membership.
- Primary Button Color
- Primary Button Hover Color
- Primary Button Text Color
- Secondary Button Color
- Secondary Button Hover Color
- Secondary Button Text Color
Speaking about Inputs section, here you can customize fields of Membership:
- Label Text Color
- Input Border Color
- Input Border Focus Color
- Input Background Color
- Input Background Focus Color
- Input Text Color
- Input Placeholder Color
Menu tab allows you –
- Add logout link to menu
- Remove login and registartion links from menu when user is logged in
On User Profile tab you can adjust –
- Profile Container Max Width – set the width for profile container. The maximum is 100%.
- Profile Header Background Color – set the background color for profile header.
- Show Display Name In Profile Header – if this option is enabled, profile name will be shown in header.
With Members Directory is possible to manage such options –
- User Roles to Display – users with the chosen role will be shown on Members Page.
- Show Only Members With Photo – if this option is enabled, only members with avatar will be shown.
- Show Only Members With Cover – If this option is enabled, only members with cover photo will be shown on “Members” page.
- Show Load More Button – this feature allows to show membership users gradually (group by group) on Members page.
- Show Pages – enable pagination navigation for Members Page.
- Default Sort Users By – select the sorting order to display users on Members Page.
- New users First
- Old Users First
- Last name
- First name
- Show Friends and Followers – if this option is enabled, the number of friends, followers and follows of each user will be shown in user cards on Members page.