Start with WordPress Coming Soon Plugin
One more advantage of Coming Soon WordPress Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Coming Soon by Supsystic plugin.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working entirely
or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing. The
problem could be in URLs, codes, u
pdating of the
plugins, their com
pt, conflicts of the styles, etc. Follow this link to solve the
problem you meet.
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.
The most common problems could be caused by Conflicts with other themes or WP plugins.
Disenabling of WP Debugging Mode
There could be some extra problems. Read our article following this link to find faster solutions of these and some other problems.
How add one more count or another block?
- Choose your template;
- Click Edit Template;
- Find "+" (plus) in the lower left corner;
- Choose block that you want add.
Modes of Coming Soon
There are three Coming Soon modes by Supsystic
- Coming Soon page - It's mode that your customers will see Coming Soon page with Count, Background images, Social Shares buttons, Subscribe field and you can add or delete any fields that you want. This mode help collect subscribers and to raise interest your customers to your future site. Here are Exclude URLs feature that will be useful for you if you already have ready pages and don't want hide them with Coming Soon mode.
- Redirect to URL - It's simply but useful mode. When customers come to your page that not ready yet - them will be redirect to page what you put in Redirect URL cell. Also in this mode you can choose Exclude URLs - pages where this redirect won't works.
- 503 Header Response - this mode really easy too. Just hide your pages in this mode and you users will see just error in their browser. Of course, in this mode you also can use Exclude URLs.
How to disable Coming Soon mode on certain pages?
Put URL of pages where you don't need Coming Soon mode in Exclude URLs row. You have ready for publish pages and don't want wait for all site. Hide just that pages that not ready for publish. You want show customers some pages of your site - put URLs of this pages in Exclude URLs row and Coming Soon page would not apply to them.
Get Free Coming Soon Pro version for Translation
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Coming Soon plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
Available Translations: English, Czech, Dutch, German, Italian
Translate Coming Soon WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us.