The situation, when absolutely paid Pro version of our plugin is not downloading is rather common. Do not be worried about this, we create for you the following instruction, how to make it manually. What are the reasons, which cause such a problem? Usually, this means that your site doesn’t allow to download the files or archives.
To install PRO version of plugin by Supsystic follow next steps:
- Install and activate the latest Free version of the plugin.
- Download zip archive with PRO version from your personal account on the supsystic.com – you will find a unique download link after purchase.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload the archive.
- When the installation has completed, click “Activate Plugin” and enter the license key.
How to install a WordPress Pro version of the Plugin manually?
- Download your WordPress PRo version of the Plugin to your desktop.
- Extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program (for example, FileZila), upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Pro version of the plugin in the list.
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the plugin in WordPress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- After all, please, click Activate button