How to start with WordPress Contact Form plugin?
One more advantage of Contact Form WordPress Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Contact Form plugin by Supsystic.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Activate your plugin after uploading the archive and navigate to the Contact Form directory on the admin panel. Click on the "Add New Form" tab and customize all the options you have, like Designs, Fields, Submit Options etc. Don't forget to save all your changes and check on the front-end of your site how it works!
Most widespread reasons for Contact Form plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins follow our recommendations to rectify typical error:
- One of the typical errors could be nonidentical URLs of WP Adress and Site Adress. Both URLs should be identically with or without “www”. To clarify this, check the configuration of the web-site.
- The errors in other WordPress codes could block the work of our WordPress plugin. The problem would be solved with the correction of the errors in other WP codes not connected with Supsystic plugins. Contact our internal support and we will solve the problem in shortest terms. You may also change the theme with wrong codes or apply to the programmers of your site to correct the errors in the codes.
- The problem could be in the update of WP. Check whether your WP plugin is compatible to our plugin, if it isn’t so contact us.
- Theme script stopped working and by this way it stopped the work of our plugin's scripts. At this case there are two ways out: You apply to the developers of your theme and they should solve the problem or contact our internal support and we will solve it.
- Conflicts with styles of your theme or other plugins are actual. Folow our tips on this link to correct the errors.
- Installing new plugins or updating them, clear each time the cache of your site and browser.
- Use only the latest (updated) versions of our plugins
- If you see white death screen instead of admin area page or could’t reach the site you may follow our tips on this link or contact us.
Read our “FAQs and Documentation
” if you meet any problem, arguably you would find the solution of it there.
Contact Form doesn`t send messages!
The Supsystic team has noticed there is sometimes a big trouble with our Contact Form plugin for WordPress sites. No matter that our plugin is effective in sending and receiving more then 1 million emails every day, when you personally didn’t get it or didn’t send it. Naturally, that the first your thought – plugin Contact Form by Supsystic doesn’t work properly. But wait a little and check this article
, because there are a lot of reasons which can cause such a problem.
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.For this, follow the next suggestions. Read more..
I get a response 'message body empty'
If you send the message via Contact Form and get in response “message body empty” –Most likely the problem lies in removing all data from Message field in Submit Options.
This Message field contains information which you will receive on email from users. You can edit this field as you want, but it should contain this variable (required) - [form_data] , where form_data - is the user data from your contact form.
Therefore in order to fix the problem - you need to add [form_data] variable to the Message field.
Get Contact Form Pro version for Translation for FREE
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Contact Form plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.Available Translations: English, French
Translate Contact Form WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us
to get more information.