Data Tables Plugin Installation
One more advantage of Data Table Maker Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Data Tables Generator plugin by Supsystic.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
More detail information you can find here – How to Create Data Tables in WordPress
How to install PRO version of plugin?
To install PRO version
of Data Tables plugin by Supsystic follow next steps:
- Install and activate the latest Free version of the plugin.
- Download zip archive with PRO version from your personal account on the supsystic.com - you will find a unique download link after purchase. Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload the archive.
- When the installation has completed, click "Activate Plugin".
- After activation the PRO version, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the plugin in WordPress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click "Activate" button.
After PRO version installation your old data will be saved. You'll get new PRO options with old data.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working at all or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing.
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.
For this, follow the next suggestions. Read more..
Use formulas in tables
- Go to Editor of Data Table.
- Select a cell and start typing. In a cell, type an equal sign “=” to start the formula.
- Fill in the rest of the formula.
- Save the changes of table.
- Check the result of formula in the table on your site.
Learn more about how to do this here
What does Google Charts option allow to do?
- Select the type for your charts;
- Customize the display of rows and columns;
- Set the size for your diagrams;
- Select the legend position;
- Set the title for diagrams and Axis;
- Change custom colors.
More detail information you can find here – Google charts and diagrams
All available languages are provided with CSS Tables Generator plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
Available Translations: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italiano, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish
Translate Data Tables WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE