How to Сreate your First Data Table
One more advantage of the Data Table WordPress Plugin is easiness of Data Tables creation. First, you should install it, making three simple steps:
- Download plugin Data Table for WordPress by Supsystic.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Then, to create the first Data Table, click “Add New Table” in the left navigation menu, enter the Data Table's title, set the number of Rows and Columns and click “OK” button. Your first Data Table is ready and you may choose its configuration. More detail information you can find here – How to Create Data Tables in WordPress
Most Widespread Reasons for Data Table Plugin Non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins follow our recommendations to rectify typical error:
- One of the typical errors could be nonidentical URLs of WP Adress and Site Adress. Both URLs should be identically with or without “www”. To clarify this, check the configuration of the web-site.
- The errors in other WordPress codes could block the work of our WordPress plugin. The problem would be solved with the correction of the errors in other WP codes not connected with Supsystic plugins. Contact our internal support and we will solve the problem in shortest terms. You may also change the theme with wrong codes or apply to the programmers of your site to correct the errors in the codes.
- The problem could be in the update of WP. Check whether your WP plugin is compatible to our plugin, if it isn’t so contact us.
- Theme script stopped working and by this way it stopped the work of our plugin's scripts. At this case there are two ways out: You apply to the developers of your theme and they should solve the problem or contact our internal support and we will solve it.
- Conflicts with styles of your theme or other plugins are actual. Folow our tips on this link to correct the errors.
- Installing new plugins or updating them, clear each time the cache of your site and browser.
- Use only the latest (updated) versions of our plugins
- If you see white death screen instead of admin area page or could’t reach the site you may follow our tips on this link or contact us.
Read our “FAQs and Documentation
” if you meet any problem, arguably you would find the solution of it there.
Tips for Solving Problems Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details. For this, follow the next suggestions. Read more..
Use of formulas in tables
- Go to Editor of Data Table.
- Select a cell and start typing. In a cell, type an equal sign “=” to start the formula.
- Fill in the rest of the formula.
- Save the changes of table.
- Check the result of formula in the table on your site.
Learn more about how to do this here
Get Free Data Tables Pro version for Translation
All available languages are provided with CSS Tables Generator plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default. Available Translations: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italiano, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish
Translate Data Tables WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us