Popup email forms have huge potential when it comes to list building, and even if you hate them, there’s no doubt that they work. Professional bloggers unanimously agree that they increase subscription rates, and have had great success with them.
With Popup by Supsystic you can collect subscribers through the – WordPress, Aweber, MailChimp, MailPoet, Jetpack, Newsletter by Supsystic, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, Vertical Response, arpReach, SendGrid, SG Autorepondeur, Get Response, Active Campaign, Mailrelay, iContact, Benchmark, InfusionSoft, SalesForce-Web-to-Lead, ConvertKit, Emma, SendinBlue, Vision6, Vtiger, Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP) or 4Dem.it. On the Subscribe tab you will be able to enable subscription option.
Check more detail about our Premium Subscribe Engines!
If you select subscription to WordPress, you have the ability –
- Create users after subscribe with special roles – Subscriber, Author, Contributor etc.
- Create Subscriber without confirmation.
- Export all subscribers, who subscribed via WordPress. Export in csv file.
Note: To find your subscribers go to Users tab on the left navigation menu of WordPress. Each profile of subscriber contains information about user email.
In order to subscribe to Aweber you need to enter unique list id – check this page for more details.
Check it out our new feature – Aweber AD Tracking. You can easy track your subscribers from PopUp using this option. For more info – check this page.
Also for Aweber subscription you can enable redirection after subscription – just enter URL that you want to redirect to after subscribe – and user will be redirected there. If you don’t need this feature – just leave field empty.
Note: All information about your subscribers you can find in your Aweber account. Go to your Lists and choose the one that you specified when customize the subscription option of popup.
To subscribe to MailChimp you need enter your MailChimp API key and then choose the name of list for subscribe. To find your MailChimp API key – follow the instructions below:
- Login to your mailchimp account at http://mailchimp.com
- From the left main menu, click on your Username, then select “Account” in the flyout menu.
- From the account page select “Extras”->”API Keys”.
- Your API Key will be listed in the table labeled “Your API Keys”.
- Copy / Paste your API key into “MailChimp API key” field.
Besides, here you can skip the step of confirmation the subscription – with Disable double opt-in. It will create subscriber directly after he will sign-up to your form.
Note: All information about your subscribers you can find in your MailChimp account. Go to your Lists and choose the one that you specified when customize the subscription option of popup.
Subscription with MailPoet – to use this subscribe engine – you must have MailPoet plugin installed on your site. To subscribe to Mailpoet you need simply choose the MailPoet Subscribe List.
Note: In order to find your subscribers go to MailPoet -> Subscribers.
Also on the Subscribe section you have several opportunities:
- Enable Subscription with Facebook. This option add button to your PopUp with possibility to subscribe just in one click – without filling fields in your subscribe form. – Pro feature
- Activate subscription fields. Email field is mandatory for most of subscribe engines – so it should be always enabled.
- Add new fields to Subscribe form – Pro feature. For more details – read Subscribe Custom Fields Builder article.
- Test Email Function – email delivery depends from your server configuration. For some cases – you and your subscribers can not receive emails just because email on your server is not working correctly. You can easy test it here – by sending test email. If you will receive it – then this will mean that email functionality on your server works well. If not – this mean that it is not working correctly and you should contact your hosting provider with this issue and ask them to setup email functionality for you on your server.
- Change submit button name.
Besides for WordPress, MailChimp and MailPoet subscription available such options –
- Set the “Confirmation email was sent” message – this will be message, that user will see after subscribe – that email with confirmation link sent.
- Set the subscribe success message – right after subscriber will be created and confirmed – this message will be shown.
- Set the email error message – if email, that was entered by user, is invalid – user will see this message.
- Enable redirection after subscription, just enter URL that you want to redirect to after subscribe – and user will be redirected there. If you don’t need this feature – just leave field empty.
These are visible only for subscribe to WordPress –
- Specify the confirmation email subject
- Set the confirmation email From field
- Specify the confirmation email text, where you can add attached files
- Set the New Subscriber email subject
- Set the New Subscriber email From field
- Set the New Subscriber email text, where you can add attached files
We offer a huge amount of popup customization. You can display the popup window box on the left, right, or middle of the page. You can also adjust the height in which the popup box is displayed, the width of the box, and the number of days the popup modal windows box stays hidden if a visitor closes it. The popup modal box can be shown on posts, pages, and/or the home page. All this features available with WordPress Popup Plugin by Supsystic.
In the Popup plugin settings area, you can choose popup template and enter the content that is displayed in the box. You are not restricted to display a popup newsletter sign up form. You could also use it to display a banner or a simple message to readers. Social media sharing buttons can be enabled in the box through the settings page and there are four different colour schemes available too. Alternatively, you can style the box using custom CSS. Check WordPress Popup Plugin Examples.