First of all you need to turn on the debug mode, this will show the errors that are causing the issue. To do this follow the next instruction:
1. Connect to your FTP with some app like FileZilla.
2. Go to wp-config.php file and download it to your desktop.
3. Open wp-config.php and switch debug mode to true after ‘WP_DEBUG’ – http://prntscr.com/fvkw70
4. Save changes and upload this file back to your site.
5. Clean cache in your cache plugin and cache in your browser and reload the site page.
6. Try to change your pricing table one more time.
7. Let us know about the errors you see.
Also you can disable debug mode in the same way -> define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);
Hi, Thank you for your reply.
I turned on wp_debug.
I can’t really do anything when i enter to the pricing editor, the browser tab is not responsing, sometime the chrome message will apeare and some time not.
I have deactiveted all the other plugins to remove noise.