- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by suesbarn.
- April 10, 2017 at 02:44 #13349
When I use popup on click – Using this:
” Click on certain link / button / other element
Copy & paste next code – into required link to open PopUp on Click:”
using this in the link: [supsystic-show-popup id=101]
the link can be seen at the bottom of this page
This link opens in a blank page. Also, the button doesn’t work at allApril 10, 2017 at 17:51 #13351
Please, read this instruction
and insert popup on click correctly.April 10, 2017 at 20:33 #13358
I did read it. That is why I put [supsystic-show-popup id=101] in the link, as the instructions say. but, that did not work
I also tried these:
Sign up to download your free markers
“>Subscribe To Our Newsletter
<button onclick=”ppsShowPopup(101); return false;”>Click me</button>
So, I do not understand the instructions. Can you help me figure out what I have done wrong. This is the pro-paid for version, BTW.
ThanksApril 11, 2017 at 01:27 #13361
<a href="http://[supsystic-show-popup id=101]">Sign up to download your free markers</a> <a href="<php echo do_shortcode('[supsystic-show-popup id=101]')?>">Subscribe To Our Newsletter</a> <button onclick="ppsShowPopup(101); return false;">Click me</button>April 11, 2017 at 14:09 #13367
Please follow the next instruction:
1. Open your needed popup at your WordPress admin area
2. Click Main settings tab and find When to show PopUp section
4. Click Click on certain link / button / other element and Copy this code – http://prntscr.com/ev1xwy
Please note, that here
[supsystic-show-popup id=317]– 317 is the number of needed popup id.
5. Open up your needed post/page text editor – http://prntscr.com/ev1z41
6. Hightlight the text you need to make a button and click Link button above – http://prntscr.com/ev1zsm
7. Then you will see link edition window
8. Here at URL field you can paste the code of popup
and check the Name of your button – http://prntscr.com/ev21fi
9. Click Add link button
10. At the text editor you will see that Click me is inside the needed code – http://prntscr.com/ev22j5
and click Update to save post/page changes
11. Move to this post/page on front-end. This is how it will look for site visitors if they click on the “Click me” text – http://prntscr.com/ev25pq
12. You can press F12 button to see console tool – http://prntscr.com/ev28mz
13. Click Elements tab and choose this icon – http://prntscr.com/ev290b
14. Click on your “Click me” text and you will see it’s code inside this tool – http://prntscr.com/ev289x
Please let me know whether it helped you.April 11, 2017 at 18:45 #13369
Thank you. Yes, this is what I have already done. You can see in the code, that it is there. But, it does not work.
The links are found at the bottom of this page: http://flowerups.com/herb-markers-3-ways-to-use-free-download-indoor-garden-markers
the links are at the bottom of the page and are labeled:
Sign up to download your free markers with http
– this goes to a blank page
– this is the code:
<a href="http://#ppsShowPopUp_101">Sign up to download your free markers with http</a>
Sign up to download your free markers w/o https
– this does nothing
– this is the code:
<a href="#ppsShowPopUp_101">Sign up to download your free markers w/o http</a>
It looks like the Class isn’t there. Could that be the problem? I wonder why it is being strippedApril 11, 2017 at 18:54 #13370
No, adding the classes didn’t seem to helpApril 13, 2017 at 19:11 #13410
I came on the page link you have provided –
and clicked first two links – http://prntscr.com/evfxso – they are working now.
In order to see they are working,
please try to clear cache in Comet Cache plugin,
clear cache in your browser and check the issue one more time.April 13, 2017 at 20:32 #13415
huh, well, it does work now! Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.