- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 16, 2017 at 21:27 #14503
1. What is the maximum number of rows that can be imported?
2. What are the recommended PHP settings for large tables (10K records+)?
3. For CSV file imports, will any encoding (UTF8, ANSI/ASCII) work?
2. If the CSV file has data that are HTML entities like ß, are there any considerations to be made prior to importing?
Thanks!June 21, 2017 at 16:03 #14592
Thank you for contacting us about your questions.
1. We don’t have limits on the number of rows that can be imported with Data Tables plugin.
2. Try to allot more time and memory in your PHP settings.
3. Yes, it will work.
4. If import of CSV file data, that has HTML entities like ß will not work, try to transform it in HTML tag.December 6, 2018 at 01:33 #20804
I’ve been having trouble with exceptionally large tables – more than 500 rows. If there is a table on the page that has too many rows the page will not load.
I’ve had to break all the long tables into separate tables.
Let me know if there is a solution.
Thank you!December 10, 2018 at 14:13 #20846
Thank you for contacting us regarding your question.
Try use feature Server Side processing.
More about information about this feature you can read on our site – https://supsystic.com/example/tables-with-server-side-processing-example/
OleDecember 10, 2018 at 18:05 #20858
Tried server side processing. The pages load but the tables will not sort, and the search and pagination links don’t work.
I’ve contacted you through internal support.
Thank youDecember 18, 2018 at 23:30 #20931
I keep trying to import my csv file of approximately 900 rows with 9 columns and the plugin just keeps telling me my “Table is loading”. I’ve gone ahead and changed the settings for Server Side Processing, but I’m unable to save the table…just keeps circling, telling me its loading.December 20, 2018 at 14:03 #20942
Thank you for choosing our plugin.
Please contact us through our internal support.
We will help you to solve the issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.