- This topic has 36 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- March 13, 2018 at 02:45 #16804
I have a custom request for this plugin. I am hoping it would be possible to have a version that allows us to create rows that are collapsable/uncollapsable on click. I can explain further, and provide a link to a password protected page via private message or email.
Thanks for your attention!March 21, 2018 at 21:23 #16819
I need Discount Codes!!!, Please……March 22, 2018 at 11:15 #16820
Please, send us a detailed explanation of your request via internal contact form. Don’t forget to specify what plugin do you want to customize – Pricing Tables or Data Tables.
We have bundles of our plugins for discounted price. You can learn more about them using this links:
1. Basic Bundle – includes all our plugins except Membership extensions: https://supsystic.com/plugins/plugins-bundle/.
2. MegaBundle with all available plugins (including Membership extensions) on our site: https://supsystic.com/plugins/mega-bundle/.
3. Membership Bundle with only Membership extensions included: https://supsystic.com/plugins/membership-bundle/.September 8, 2018 at 09:58 #19719
How can I generate a pivot table based on the data in one of the tables (or imported from Google Sheets?)
If this isn’t currently possible I would like to submit a custom request.
firstname.lastname@example.orgSeptember 10, 2018 at 13:28 #19771
Thank you for contacting us regarding your question.
Please provide us link to your google sheet table.
I also ask you to clarify what you want to do with this table?
If you have a ready pivot table in google sheet – just give me a link.
OleNovember 30, 2018 at 21:35 #20754
Hi, how could I change the color of the scroll bars in horizontal scroll responsive mode?December 20, 2018 at 12:55 #20938
Thank you for choosing our plugin and sorry for the long response.
Unfortunately it’s impossible to change the color of horizontal scrollbar. We can’t implement this option in nearest future.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.