- January 22, 2018 at 10:47 #16421
I cannot figure out how to edit the headings and various fields in the front-end marker submission form.
I would like to be able to edit it at will, as currently, I have a set of directions written above it that everyone ignores.
Thanks,January 22, 2018 at 15:27 #16427
Thank you for contacting us about your Google Maps Plugin questions.
Accordingly to the
I have a set of directions written above it that everyone ignores.
I got your question, but did not fully understand it. Perhaps you can provide more detailed description with links and screenshots. Thus I will be happy to help you.
Speaking about editing markers, that was added with front-end form – there are several ways to do that:
1. You can edit markers name, description, icon and location data before adding it.
2. To edit existing marker you can use admin area – open the map you use and find the needed marker in search field, then click edit pencil – http://prntscr.com/i3vbhm after this you will be redirected to the standard marker editing form inside admin area.
3. To edit existing marker you can also use import\export feature and manipulations with data base.
In the case you need to let other users edit markers they added – you can use Settings Tab of the plugin to set the User Role can use plugin – http://prntscr.com/i3vdkx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.