We have already answered you inside our internal support, please check it. In the case your can’t see any letter from us, please check the spam folder. Anyway the best variant to see answers from us is to look though your Zendesk ticket.
In order to fix the issue by yourself, please follow the instruction:
1. Go to Plugins Tab at your WordPress admin area
2. Find Supsystic Contact Form Pro plugin and deactivate it
3. Find Supsystic Contact Form plugin and deactivate it
4. Reload the page and activate plugins in the opposite order
5. Open Contact Form plugin by Supsystic and go to Licence tab
6. Enter there your email and license key one more time
Don’t worry, your contact forms will still exist after reactivation of the plugins.