- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by artwing.cloud.
- August 1, 2017 at 02:01 #15079
I recently baught ‘Contact form by supsystic’ in order to get the files’ upload feature.
Nevertheless when I add the field on the form and save it, it isn’t displayed on my website page.
Website page with Contact form: https://artwing.be/nous-contacter/
AWAugust 1, 2017 at 12:00 #15081
Thank you for contacting us about your question.
Please contact us through our
We will help you to solve the problem.August 2, 2017 at 00:30 #15086
I already opened a incident within your support, without answer since more than one week..August 2, 2017 at 11:57 #15095
We have already answered you inside our internal support, please check it. In the case your can’t see any letter from us, please check the spam folder. Anyway the best variant to see answers from us is to look though your Zendesk ticket.August 2, 2017 at 20:37 #15120
I didn’t received any nothification about answer from your internal support.
Where may I find this answer ???August 3, 2017 at 12:56 #15122
Could you provide a link to your Zendesk ticketing.August 3, 2017 at 14:50 #15123
Mostly likely for some reasons letter wasn’t delivered, so we duplicated the answer.
Please check it one more time.August 3, 2017 at 16:12 #15125
Still no messages.
It is 3 days and 8 replay exchanges without advance towards the real problem “File upload doesn’t appear”.
We are tunring a round and I’m getting impatient..August 3, 2017 at 21:42 #15134
In order to fix the issue by yourself, please follow the instruction:
1. Go to Plugins Tab at your WordPress admin area
2. Find Supsystic Contact Form Pro plugin and deactivate it
3. Find Supsystic Contact Form plugin and deactivate it
4. Reload the page and activate plugins in the opposite order
5. Open Contact Form plugin by Supsystic and go to Licence tab
6. Enter there your email and license key one more time
Don’t worry, your contact forms will still exist after reactivation of the plugins.August 4, 2017 at 18:41 #15141
It works fine now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.