Tagged: best of collection, font, template
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by mila_support.
- August 2, 2017 at 05:57 #15087
I have selected the “Best of Collection Commmon Type” template and have purchased the pro version. I’ve changed the Label, Footer and Text font styles to my branded website fonts, but the popup is still displaying Comic Sans (ick!) in the text block and button. How do I change this?
Thanks in advance!August 2, 2017 at 12:49 #15097
Thank you for contacting us about your question.
Please provide the page link on your site with the issue,
thus I can see what’s wrong and help you.August 4, 2017 at 22:37 #15151
http://www.rawfitnessandnutrition.com/August 4, 2017 at 22:53 #15152
Try to clean cache and cookies in your browser, clean cache in your cache plugin and reload the page.August 5, 2017 at 00:51 #15153
That’s the first thing we did.
Cleared browser cached. Cleared website cache. Tried different browsers & computers and incognito windows. What’s next?August 5, 2017 at 13:03 #15154
We will try to fix this issue in one of the next versions of plugin. I will inform you about the update.
But now you can change font style using CSS tab, for this please follow the next instructions:
1. Open needed popup
2. Go to CSS/HTML Code Tab
3. At CSS code box replace font style to the needed one:
– For Text block here – http://prntscr.com/g4n28p – row 39
– For Button text here – http://prntscr.com/g4n4b9 – row 120
4. Click Save
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.