- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 26, 2017 at 13:01 #13682
I’m basic user of this great pluggin, the only issue I found for my need is on the WP media lib import page.
I use Enhanced Media Library to manage a lot of photo, but the categories select options of these plugin don’t appear on the load page of Gallery. Moreover there is no the WP date select box.
Is it normal ? any way to view only part of all medias ?
it is hard to select when you have several medias.
regardsMay 4, 2017 at 12:48 #13801
Your issue was redirected to our developer.
I will inform you about the progress.August 3, 2017 at 15:18 #15124
In order to see categories filter at Supsystic Gallery follow the next instructions:
1. Inside your WordPress admin area follow the path Settings Tab->Media -> Media Taxonomies
2. Find Options section
3. Tick Force Filters checkbox
4. Click Save Changes
And after clicking Add images with WordPress Media Library inside gallery plugin you will see all needed filters and categories – http://prntscr.com/g3u2x5August 18, 2017 at 11:55 #15290
funny … my WP admin was in FR and I don’t see all tabs in Setting Tab. Even I go in EN, then I find 3 more tabs.
With your options, it work perfectly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.