- April 4, 2016 at 19:40 #8183
I am looking forward to use “Carousel from post without Readmore” as suggested here: https://shapedplugin.com/demo/wordpress-carousel-pro/
Was attempting to use it on one of the wordpress theme: ResponsiveBoat.
Have two questions:
1) The short code on php of the latest post section seems to appear but without arrow on both end so users can scroll left and right.
Can you kindly advice why and how?
2) Also, how do I make it showing excepts of the posts?
CarrieApril 5, 2016 at 11:22 #8191
1) Please send me the link to your website with slider, where I can see this problem. Because I can’t reproduce it on our testing servers.
2) Could you please clarify and supplement your question. Perhaps you can make screenshots, and provide more detailed description. Then I will be happy to answer it.
Also please send me the screenshot of the settings of slider. I’ll try to help you.April 8, 2016 at 00:08 #8247
Sure! Actually, i am just testing the plugin so am just using random photos.
As you can see from the link below, there is no arrows on both side?
Many thanks in advance to your help,
CarrieApril 8, 2016 at 11:19 #8250
Unfortunately I cannot find Slider by Supsystic on your website. Please show me on the screenshot where it is situated, so I could help you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.