So before testing I read everything on your website and though very complete there was one thing I missed: A google no-captcha recaptcha on the registration form. It looks like there’s is no anti-spam protection at all, at least it is not mentioned.
Possibly I could try to fix this myself using some code in my theme’s function file, which will integrate the recaptcha into the form, if you would be so kind to provide me with the accurate code snippet to be used.
Thank you for your time and assistance!
Membership plugin by Supsystic has Google Recaptcha feature.
In order to find and create Google Recaptcha field follow next instruction:
1. Open Membership plugin admin area
2. Move to Registration Fields of Profile Tab
3. Click Add Field – http://prnt.sc/ek6c27
4. As field Type choose Google reCaptcha http://prntscr.com/ek6cpq
5. Add Google ReCaptcha Site Key and Google ReCaptcha Secret Key
6. Tick Enable, Required and Registration to make field required for registration
7. Tune other settings
8. Click Add Field
9. Click Save fields for Registration Fields tab http://prntscr.com/ek6evd