January 30, 2018 at 10:43 #16540
1. I’ve connected my plugin with my mailchimp account
2. I’ve successfully received my test email from the ‘test email function’ setting
3. I’ve also successfully received a wordpress email notification when I actually tested signing up.
4. In the subscribe settings, I’ve selected ‘Disable double opt-in’ and also selected ‘Send Mailchimp welcome email’, which I already have developed in my mailchimp account.. but I have not received the welcome email, nor is my new subscription showing up in my mailchimp list?
the link is:
Please click the link in the second paragraph ‘Come practice with us for free!’
lastly, when clicking the submit button, the whole form moves to the left and changes size..??
Thanks!January 31, 2018 at 00:17 #16556
Thank you for contacting us about Popup plugin question.
Please make sure you used the next information for customizing MailChimp and Popup by Supsystic – https://supsystic.com/documentation/popup-mailchimp-integration/January 31, 2018 at 08:50 #16565
– yes I did enter my mailchimp API key..
– and I did select my specific mailchimp list..
– I’ve successfully received my test email from the ‘test email function’ setting
– I’ve also successfully received a wordpress email notification when I actually tested signing up.
– In the subscribe settings, I’ve selected ‘Disable double opt-in’ and also selected ‘Send Mailchimp welcome email’, which I already have developed in my mailchimp account..
– but I have not received the mailchimp welcome email, nor is my new subscription showing up in my mailchimp list?
– when setting up this plugin, it requires that I install your ‘contact form’ plugin. Do I have to connect to mailchimp in your ‘contact form’ plugin in order for this whole situation to work? Because if so, then that means I am forced to buy the PRO version in order for this to work at all :/
the link is:
https://www.thirdeyeyogastudio.com/ (in the second paragraph, click on ‘Come practice with us for free!’January 31, 2018 at 22:01 #16572
– I’ve unchecked the ‘Disable double opt-in’ setting.
– Im still not seeing new subscibers added to my mailchimp list..
– nor are they getting the welcome email that I created in my mailchimp account, which has been working fine for the past year, so the problem isn’t in my mailchimp account.
– Also, I know the API key is correct because once I entered it into the plugin settings, it detected my mailchimp list names.
– Also, the ‘test email’ function does work and I am also receiving a wordpress email notification when someone opts in.
-so anyways, Im not sure how to fix this so that the subscribers are added to my mailchimp list and receive their welcome email?May 16, 2018 at 13:58 #17575
Welcome email will be send to your subscribers after the subscriber confirms his subscription.
Creating and sending it without confirmation – will not work.
How it is currently works: user receive a confirmation letter – confirmed subscription – received the welcome letter.
If subscriber created immediately without confirmation – did not receive anything.
That would work as you need, if you disable the Send Welcome option in our plug-in.
Mailchimp refused to use this option from third-party developers, so we will remove it in the next release.
So, please turn off “Send Welcome” option and save the popup.
You need to do automatic sending of the letter for new subscribers at this moment.
Here is the instruction – https://help.mailmunch.com/hc/en-us/articles/206143089-How-to-Enable-MailChimp-s-Welcome-Email
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.