I have been using this great plugin for a while now.
I recently updated my theme and the icons have moved from a vertical orientation on left of screen to a horizontal orientation across the middle of the page.
I wonder if there is a fix, perhaps some php code that would restore icons back to a vertical orientation.
Thank you for contacting us about Social Share plugin question.
Most likely it is our plugin and your theme conflict or other plugin on your site. We hope you understand that we can’t test our products with all other plugins and themes that are available on the market, and we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems.
Please try to deactivate all your plugins one by one and check the issue. Thus you will find out which plugin causes the error. If it won’t help, try to switch temporarily to a standard WordPress theme. Afterwards let us know about the result. This will help our developers to solve your problem faster.
To rule out any conflicts with plugins or themes:
– I installed wordpress from scratch (installed by softaculous).
– Did not install anything or make any changes in wordpress at all
– First thing what I did was adding the social share plugin
– new project, where to show: Left (standard)
– the buttons are shown on the left, but the are placed horizontal on the left/middle position of the page.