Tagged: photo gallery
24.03.2017 at 14:26 #13110
1. In the case you are talking about Contact Form plugin,
the uploaded file with Contact form data will come to email only.
You can enter this email at Submit Options Tab at “To” option – http://prntscr.com/emldis.
2. It’s possible to upload any file with Contact Form, for example, pdf, docs, png, xlsx.14.04.2017 at 12:54 #13455
Can the map terrain button (shown at the right top) be hidden?14.04.2017 at 16:33 #13461
We fixed the problem with export of merged cells and released new versions of plugin. Please update it and check.14.04.2017 at 16:39 #13462
We have implemented auto-update of tables from google sheets. Please update both versions of plugin and check it.25.04.2017 at 12:07 #13660
Can I have 2 pop ups? 1 after 25 seconds and one with exit intent?
Do i need to put shortcode on every post for my site or will it do that for me?
I noticed that you have a backup, slider and pop up plugin for $59 bucks or something like that. I have an interest in those 3 things. Are the answers for the question above the same for the slider.
BTW, I like forum support. That is a plus to me. Whether support is helpful or not is out there for everyone to see or not see, depending on the service. To me, not being afraid to be public, is an encouraging sign.26.04.2017 at 15:45 #13688
2. Yes, you can insert 2 popups/ 2 sliders on one page.
3. In Popup Settings you have ability to enable Show popup on next pages / posts or using shortcode – http://prntscr.com/f0x8zw .
4. In order to insert slider on the page you can use shortcode or PHP code.
5. Bundle for one site costs 59$. Additional information you can find here –
All pro features are still available after pro license has expired.
The expiration of pro license regards only to support and pro updates.28.05.2017 at 22:31 #14100
I already have a paid version of a plugin from you guys and I like it, I would like to buy the pop one but I have a couple of pre sale questions:
1) I need to embed videos from screencast, I was trying this with the free version and on the preview the video is already not displaying, I can only see a blank square.
Is it possible to embed videos from screencast?
2) I would like to set up a pop up with social share button on the confirmation page of a quiz from gravity forms as the own app doesn’t have the possibility yet. Would this also be possible?
It would therefore allow people to share their quiz results on their social networks, like facebook and etc.
Let me know if the above is possible, because then I would surely buy the plugin.
Lilian.30.05.2017 at 20:29 #14161
1. Please clarify what plugin are you using?07.06.2017 at 13:56 #14267
2. Yes, it is possible.
– To insert other contact form inside popup use next instruction – https://supsystic.com/documentation/inserting-subscription-in-popup/
– Then you need to add Social Sharing Buttons to the page, where submitted contact form data will be shown, for this you this follow – https://supsystic.com/documentation/add-share-buttons-site-content/23.06.2017 at 20:32 #14646
You told me some month ago, in the reply #12454, that you will do this:
“1. About auto update from Google spreadsheets. We will add this feature for you in one of the next versions of plugin.
I will inform you about the updates.”
Is it now available?
Thank you.23.06.2017 at 22:03 #14649
I’m sorry for a long delay. Yes, it is available now.
Here is the instruction to use it.23.06.2017 at 22:08 #14650
Ok thank you. I let you know if I have other questions.03.07.2017 at 07:17 #14742
Hi @mila_support. Is there a RANK formula available on the Data Table plugin?
Thank you.03.07.2017 at 14:14 #14751
We can add RANK formula for you on the Data Table plugin and you will be able to use it on the next version.
Please, contact to our support team with this issue for PRO users.03.07.2017 at 16:35 #14752
Great. Do you have an idea of when this update could be release ?
I am about to install the first version of your plugin and was thininkg about conecting a google spredsheet to do this formula.
Also, with your form system or an other, can we dynamicly complete the tab ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.