28.11.2017 at 13:30 #16084
If you install and activate or update Popup Pro version, all your old popups data will remain the same. Only new pro features will appear and become available for usage.06.12.2017 at 05:25 #16110
Hi, I have done a search of Social Share Plugin & Forum – looking for “Instagram”…found an old post back in 2015:
“23.12.2015 at 21:33 #6764 mila_support
Yes, we will add Instagram button anytime soon.”
Am I missing something or is there a problem having Instagram as an Option?
Thanks Dennis06.12.2017 at 16:17 #16112
Thank you for contacting us about this Social Share Plugin question.
Unfortunately we cannot add Instagram button to our Social Share plugin. There is no possibility in Instagram to add pictures from other sources. We tried different ways, but unfortunately had no luck with this.
But, in the case you want something else, related to Instagram and our Social Share buttons – please clarify your issue more detailed. I will be happy to help you.10.12.2017 at 06:05 #16123
Have a question about the Data Table plugin. I am considering the pro version and I want to know if there is a limit to the size of tables. I am thinking of using it with some sports results and there are thousands of results. Also, I have not found this yet but I may not have found it int he docs yet-is there a way to do an advanced search?11.12.2017 at 19:57 #16135
Our Data Tables plugin doesn’t have limitation for rows. But your server can have such restrictions, which were installed by your hosting provider and hosting plan. They usually set limitations to server requests and available memory – so when you exceed that limitations, our plugin can’t proceed your request. In order to resolve this issue you can contact with your hosting provider and ask about server limitations.
In the hosting provider answer, please, pay attention about server execution time (max_execution_time constant in server settings – your hosting provider should know about it) – it must be around 120 or 240 seconds.
Also, maybe you can clarify the way you will insert tables inside our plugin – manually or through the import feature? Via Google sheets or excel file?12.12.2017 at 01:32 #16139
I’m liking the plugin right now and a considering buying the pro version. However, I have the Horizontal Slider Gallery, it looks great on a desktop, but not on the phone. Is there a button I am missing to make it mobile friendly? Or does it become mobile friendly? My images are saved for the correct size for web just was wondering if we can have them large for desktop viewers, and smaller for mobile web viewers.12.12.2017 at 02:28 #16140
unsubscribe12.12.2017 at 11:02 #16141
Re: Data Tables: I would be importing using Excel. Right now I am using something else for this (non WordPress) and don’t have any execution or memory problems so that should not be a factor. And what about advanced search?12.12.2017 at 14:02 #16142
Please provide the page link on your site with the gallery. Thus I can see what’s going on and help you.12.12.2017 at 14:24 #16146
I keep receiving update by email from presales or other forum request. Very annoying. How do I unsubscribe this???03.01.2018 at 23:50 #16247
I have a few questions regarding your membership pro plugin. I am creating a website where users need their own profile which they are able to edit from the front end. I also require the ability to separate the users into groups which will be complied into a list that is placed on different pages. As such my questions are as follows:
1. Do you offer the ability to group users into different groups, if so how many separate groups can be made, and can group creation be limited to admin only?
2. Can the groups be turned into lists, which can be placed on separate pages as a list, without listing all registered members, only the group members?
3. Can the Google maps plugin you offer be integrated with the membership plugin to show locations and directions?04.01.2018 at 18:05 #16254
1. On the Roles Tab inside Membership plugin admin area you can specify Group actions such as who can create/join/block/read groups for each Membership user role. Roles Tab Documentation
2. Each Group inside Membership has its members on the Members tab – http://prntscr.com/hvwbo3 so they are already listed there.
3. We already has integration with our Google maps easy plugin, so you can allow other users post specific maps and show locations. More information is here.
Accordingly showing directions – we will make this real for you on the next week27.01.2018 at 02:00 #16516
Hi, I’d be interested in purchasing the slider plugin, but I do have a couple of questions regarding customization.
1) I would like to have the arrow navigation outside of the image. Is that possible.
2) I’d like to get rid of those square navigation below the image.
3) Move the Caption under the image, not as an overlay
See screenshot: http://prntscr.com/i64578
Thank you!29.01.2018 at 15:34 #16525
Thank you for contacting us about your Slider plugin question.
to get rid of those square navigation below the image.
Speaking about two other things you need – please contact us through our internal support.
We have a special offer for you.10.03.2018 at 00:43 #16796
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.