Tagged: pricing table, supsystic, tab
- This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by marketing430410.
- January 13, 2017 at 18:37 #12319
Hi, I really like this plug-in except for 2 major issues;
1. pricing table inserted into tabs only shows correctly on 1st tab. on other tabs it looks distorted. eventually if i keep clicking on the table it will render ok. this is a huge problem. I had seen someone else post this a while ago but didnt see reply
2. when editing the table, the text editor toolbar frequently hides the text box i am trying to edit. very annoying but if you could just move it to left edge life would be better.
thanks and keep up the good work.January 17, 2017 at 19:21 #12335
1. Please provide the page link of your site with this table, thus I can see what’s wrong and try to help you.
2. We will try to optimize it in one of the next versions of the plugin.September 21, 2017 at 13:40 #15599
About item 2 – we have released the new version of Pricing Table plugin with fixes for you.
Please, update the free version of the plugin and check it.December 19, 2017 at 11:54 #16161
HI There I have the same issue as David when using Pricing table in Tabs, any solution to this. Clicking of between tabs seems to fix the issue but on first opening of the pricing tab table not rendered correctly. Urgent assistance appreciated.December 20, 2017 at 21:43 #16173
Thank you for contacting us about your Pricing table question.
Today we have released the new version of the plugin. Please update it and check the issue one more time.
In the case it still persists, please provide the page link on your site with the issue,
thus I can see what’s wrong and help you.April 3, 2018 at 19:22 #16893
sadly I just installed your pricing table today and I have the same problem. I tried two different Tabs (Tabby and SiteOrigin Tabs) and both have the discussed problems. Any solution in sight?
proudcastleMay 16, 2018 at 14:09 #17579
Please contact us through our
We will help you to solve the problem.
OleMay 30, 2018 at 18:12 #17835
I’ve got the same issue, the description column is repeated before each column…. Any idea how to resolve this please?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.