- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by kormann.christophe.
- July 27, 2017 at 11:32 #15013
I have buy the pro version for video.
But how to import video in a gallery ?
I have try this ==> https://supsystic.com/video-gallery/
But i don’t have the “upload files tab” !
I just have “Add images”
ChristopheJuly 27, 2017 at 15:35 #15017
Thank you for contacting us about your issue.
In order to add video to your Gallery please follow the next instructions
1. Open or create the gallery you need
2. Click Add Images and Choose source to import from
If you selected WordPress:
3. You will see a window with two tabs – Media Library and Upload Files – http://prntscr.com/g0xsts
4. Elect images to add and click Choose Image button
5. In images list find the image you want to add video to, click Video Tab and enter video’s url – http://prntscr.com/g0xjh2
If you want to add video from your site, that already exists in your Media Library, move to Media Library, click on this video, copy file URL – http://prntscr.com/g0xlcl and insert it in Video Tab
6. Click properties and customize other settings of your gallery
7. Save changes and check the result on the front end
If you selected any other source – you can read more about it here.
It is important to add images to the gallery first. Then gallery will show images and when you click on them you will see a video to watch. If you ignore and add videos to gallery without images it will work, but look untidy.July 28, 2017 at 09:41 #15029
A big thanks for this step by step.
It’s work fine !!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.