- March 4, 2018 at 00:43 #16785
I have two questions:
1. I have one large Top 10 table that occupies a full page. The table has 8 columns which is fine on Desktop on that page. However I would like to be able to show different ‘views’of that same table in other parts of the site. For instance, I just want to show rows 1-4 and columns 1,3,8 only from the same table. Is that possible in shortcode?
2. As the table is quite big, being responsive is hard on mobile for a really good UX. Thus it would be great to be able to set a config that autohides certain columns in the responsive mode that I would consider non-essential. Logic would be: If the web frame is too small to show the full table, autohide all columns other than columns 1, 3, 8, and any others that would fit in the remaining space’.
ThanksMay 16, 2018 at 15:58 #17592
Hello, @info359193 !
Sorry for a late reply – I’m glad we have resolved your question via internal support.
Just in case anybody else will be looking for an answer here I’ll leave a conclusion for them- now it’s doable via special shortcode.
Have a nice day!May 16, 2018 at 17:24 #17624
A few bugs I’ve noticed.
1. If the table has a header row set (from the table settings), and I don’t select that row in the part shortcode, the header isn’t included. HOWEVER if I do include that row in the shortcode, the default header row formatting setting isn’t applied. This is also the same for searchable column settings as well.
2. If I select to add a new column as in index (from the settings) when calling part of the table, the index column is huge and I can’t seem to control the size. It should make that column auto size to the number of characters.
3. In the table editor, because the table is displayed as Column A…n, and Row 1…n, it would be good to be able to use the column letters in the shortcode as well as numbers i.e [supsystic-tables-part id=6 row=1,2,3,4,5,6 col=A,B,C,E,F,G].. it just makes it easier when viewing large tables.
ThanksMay 18, 2018 at 11:54 #17657
This issues are already in our development scope. As soon as we finish fixing it, I’ll inform you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.