Tagged: html, sub-categories
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by Alex_support.
- April 9, 2018 at 23:21 #17173
Hi, I’ve bought the Pro Google Maps Easy, and I like it, but I have some problems:
1. I would like to create a map of climbing sites in my country, and all the sites have some climbing sectors, and the sectors have some climbing routes, so I’ve made a category “sites” and category “sectors”, which is a sub-category of “sites”. So my questions are:
– Is it possible to have some sub-categories in the main category?
– Can the sub-category be visible after clicking on the main category?
2. In the marker’s description I have a name of the climbing sector, and then I would like to have a list of climbing routes, but the list should be visible just after the click on the name of the list. I use the HTML tag – <details> , it’s working fine, but when I click “save marker” there is a space (sometimes more) between the name of the sector and the list, so the marker’s description is too big. This is an example:
<details open=””> <summary>List</summary>
- Test 1
- Test 2
- Test 3
Can you please help me? Shall I use some other tag?
PaloMay 16, 2018 at 18:46 #17632
Sure you can create subcategories using our plugin. Here is an example screenshot for you: http://prntscr.com/jinhor
“Can the sub-category be visible after clicking on the main category?” – you can check the main category, and all subcategories will be checked with it automatically.
About your second question – can you make a screenshot how it looks on your website?
I tried your code on our test server and here is the result: http://prntscr.com/jinljl – please note, I made the list hidden by default, so you should click on “List” to open it.
Also, I removed all spaces between </summary> and “Test 1” – then the free space in description gone.
Please, try to change your code as on provided screenshot and let us know the results.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.