Tagged: chart realtime update
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by mila_support.
- February 16, 2017 at 21:40 #12632
Hello, i want to create a table where user can put some data and it will perform some calculations.
Is this possible to update chart after user put his own data? Formulas work great in realtime but how about chart?
RegardsFebruary 20, 2017 at 22:50 #12677
Yes, it is possible. For this you need to follow next steps:
– Create a table and open Editor Tab
– Select cells you want to be aditable from the frontend
– Click “Add Editable fields” – http://prntscr.com/eb12ti
– And save changes
– Move to Settings Tab of your table
– At Features section enable “Save editable fields” option – http://prntscr.com/eb0zn5
– Save changes
– Create a page or post with table and chart
After user edited data in the table, in order to see changes inside chart, he/she needs to reload the page.
In the case you use Editable Fields in formulas to display result with diagrams it has a bug – table shows the formula result, but not a diagram. Diagram will show changes of editable fields only.
We will fix this issue in one of the next versions of the plugin.
Also we will try to improve this feature to make chart change after data already entered.
I will inform you about the update.May 24, 2017 at 18:19 #14068
We improved the work of Editable Fields with Diagrams in new Pro version of Data Tables Plugin. So now after entering data inside editable fields you will see diagram changing accordingly to it. In order to see formula result in diagram, just reload the page.
Please, update pro and free version of the plugin and check it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.