Manage Your Mailing with Membership Subscriptions
Our Team developed an incredible Subscriptions Extension for Membership plugin by Supsystic. It was designed to provide webmasters with advanced tool for subscription base management. This PRO extension allows you to manage your mailing list and subscription options. So why do you need it?
Why to Use Membership Subscriptions?
There are several reasons for you to enforce subscription for mailing:
- Email marketing is an efficient way of increasing conversion
- You get more information about clients’ needs
- You get data for analysis of demands and choice
- Mailing allows you to deliver info on updates and new products in the most reliable way
- You gain more trust from your clients that get your mails on a permanent basis
1. Email marketing is an efficient way of increasing conversion
You definitely have heard about email marketing measures that boost conversion. Proper campaign increases loyalty and bounce rate and leads to increase of sales rate. However, you need a subscription base containing your target audience. And the best way to collect your potential clients in a base is to enforce a subscription form on your website. Then you need to manage subscriptions. This is where extension is in use.
2. You get more information about clients’ needs
The more information you get about your client’s needs the more are chances for successful sale. Once client is subscribed to one of your mailing lists you know that he is interested in the subject of mailing which allows you to evolve content to the new stage.
3. You get data for analysis of demands and choice
When subscription is enforced you always can see:
- number of views
- number of follows
- influence on conversion rate
- number of users unsubscribed
These metrics allow you to make grounded decisions on content policy for your mailing lists and extension provides you with tool to manage those. As you see the results of your campaign you are able to find it what’s going wrong if campaign fails and conversion rate is too low.
4. Mailing allows you to deliver info on updates and new products in the most reliable way
You can turn on Autosubscribe option which allows you to add user to your mailing list automatically once he is signed up to your website. In such a way you get a guaranteed contact that you can use to inform users on updates, news, discounts etc.
5. You gain more trust from your clients that get your mails on a permanent basis
Trust can be turned to sales. It is much more easier to make a purchase if you know supplier good enough. And enabling proper mailing campaign is a key to deliver user reliable information about your service.
How to Get Benefits from Membership Subscription Extension?
Membership Subscription extension possesses numerous useful features designed to organize your website users’ list in order to increase their involvement. You can reach Subscription settings in Membership By Supsystic -> Extensions -> Subscriptions in your Dashboard. This is how the page looks like.
Subscriptions PRO addon allows you –
- Subscription to MailChimp or Constant Contact engines.
- Autosubscribe Feature – will create subscriber directly after new user registration. However, it is always better to let user subscribe on his own.
- Set up Subscription Confirmation options.
- Subscriptions Settings in User Profile.
Connect your MailChimp or Constant Contact account to the Susbscriptions extension and collect new susbcribers without any efforts. It is must have tool for business if you want to increase user activity and quantity dramatically using email marketing tools.
To conclude, Membership Subscriptions is a valuable tool designed to manage mailing lists for your membership website. If used wisely it saves your time and efforts spent on email marketing and communication with clients. Read more about Susbscriptions solution and other advantages of WordPress Membership plugin.