By purchasing PRO version of plugins available on this website, you accept and agree with our terms and conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all premium WordPress plugins sold by Supsystic.
Plugin license key
In addition to the software files, you will receive a non-transferable plugin license key.
Plugin license keys are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. You need a valid, active license key in order to access updates and support for the plugin.
You may not share, sell or give away access to your license key. License keys are only transferrable by contacting us to request the transfer to new owner.
We reserve the right to revoke any license keys that haven’t been used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
By purchasing the PRO version you automatically receive an annual pro license which includes all pro features, technical support of pro features, pro updates with improvements, pro updates with new pro features or pro templates in the future.
- Technical support of pro features and pro updates for “One site license” are available one year – 365 days. (6 month for customers who purchased the product before 12.02.2020)
- Technical support of pro features and pro updates for “Five sites license” are available one year – 365 days.
- Technical support of pro features and pro updates for “Unlimited sites license” are available one year – 365 days.
After your license key expires, you can continue using the plugin but will not be able to receive updates or support. There are no guarantees that the plugin will continue working with future WordPress versions or other plugins.
You can extend pro license after expiration. Updates will be available for one year after extension. This will resume your access to updates and support under new license key.
On receipt of successful payment, you will be able to access the plugin files and license key from your account for as long as you hold valid license key for plugin.
If your license key expires or is otherwise revoked or refunded, then download access will be discontinued until the license key is renewed.
You can download latest version of the plugin from your Account page. Older versions are available from Supsystic on request.
Our plugins are guaranteed to function correctly on a new installation of WordPress using a default WordPress theme. We don’t guarantee they will function with third-party plugins, themes. If you have any compatibility issues with one of our plugins then we will support you as best we can, according to our support policy (below).
When you buy plugin from Supsystic, you can receive support for as long as you have a valid license key.
The plugin support includes:
- Help with any issues specifically relating to the plugin you have purchased from us.
- Minor CSS tweaks to fix styling issues related to using our plugin with your theme or other plugins.
- Advice on how to get the most out of our plugins.
It doesn’t include:
- Deactivating themes and plugins to investigate possible conflicts/bugs – we can only advise you on how to do this.
- CSS changes to improve the appearance of plugins with your theme (other than where information is displayed in an incorrect way).
- Complex or time-consuming CSS changes to fix styling issues with your theme or plugin.
- Customizing plugin beyond its intended use.
- Support older WordPress version and our plugin – we test older versions down to the version listed on the plugin sales pages. However, if discover a problem with older versions, then we will require you to update to the latest version before we will provide support.
We attempt to provide the best possible support for our plugins, we don’t guarantee that any support query will be resolved in a way that you are completely satisfied with, or within a specific timescale.
Our official support hours are 09:00 -18:00 GMT+02:00, Monday to Friday – excluding bank holidays and other official holidays. The timescales listed below refer to these working hours.
Support requests are prioritized based on the type of license:
- Pro Support is reserved for customers with an active Pro license. We respond to new priority support requests within 4 hours.
- Standard Support is provided to customers with an active Free license. We respond to standard support requests within 1 working day.
While we don’t guarantee that we will resolve the request in this time period, we will acknowledge it and communicate with the customer as appropriate to help resolve the issue.
Supsystic reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade the price or terms of a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent.
All plugins sold on this website are the property of Supsystic. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our plugins.
All content on this website and throughout plugin is the property of Supsystic. This includes images, videos, documentation and other information. It may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
However, we hope, that you understand that these are WordPress plugins. Therefore you could have conflicts with your WordPress template or any other WordPress plugin that you use. We can’t control all developers of plugins or templates and they often make mistakes, whereas our plugins are being tested at least on 4 testing servers before each release. Nonetheless, errors in other code could cause problems in the work of our plugins.
If you simply change your mind using our plugin, but everything works as it should – we believe, that such deal is unfair, and this is the only reason why we don’t carry out such refunds. We hope you understand how much work and efforts we contribute to all our products.
No refunds will be given more than 30 days after the purchase/renewal date.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason, without prior notice or consent. You can visit this page at any time to view the current version.