Faq & Documentation
How to start with Contact Form plugin?
One more advantage of Contact Form WordPress Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Contact Form plugin by Supsystic.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Activate your plugin after uploading the archive and navigate to the Contact Form directory on the admin panel. Click on the "Add New Form" tab and customize all the options you have, like Designs, Fields, Submit Options etc. Don't forget to save all your changes and check on the front-end of your site how it works!
How to install PRO version of plugin?
To install PRO version
of Contact Form plugin by Supsystic follow next steps:
- Install and activate the latest Free version of the plugin.
- Download zip archive with PRO version from your personal account on the supsystic.com - you will find a unique download link after purchase. Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload the archive.
- When the installation has completed, click "Activate Plugin".
- After activation the PRO version, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the plugin in WordPress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click "Activate" button.
After PRO version installation your old data will be saved. You'll get new PRO options with old data.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working at all or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing.
Contact Form doesn`t send messages!
The Supsystic team has noticed there is sometimes a big trouble with our Contact Form plugin for WordPress sites. No matter that our plugin is effective in sending and receiving more then 1 million emails every day, when you personally didn’t get it or didn’t send it. Naturally, that the first your thought – plugin Contact Form by Supsystic doesn’t work properly. But wait a little and check this article
, because there are a lot of reasons which can cause such a problem.
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.
For this, follow the next suggestions. Read more..
What kind of fields does it have?
There are several fields in the Contact Form plugin -
- Text - there you can create fields like Name or Subject, so any, where the user need to enter usual text.
- Email - a special field fo emails only.
- Select Box and Select List - for any options you want to be chosen.
- TextArea - where can be a free content.
- Radiobutton/Radiobutton List - a multiple variants list with a circle type of check mark.
- Checkbox/Checkbox List - a list of options, where the user should confirm something or click the check mark.
- Country List/Country List Multiple - if you want your user to specify their country or several ones.
- Submit Button - by clicking it your user send you a form.
- Reset Button - if you want to give your user and ability to clear all the field by one click.
How to insert the Contact Form to my site?
There are four ways to insert a Contact Form on the page. You can do it using -
- PHP Code
To learn more check Contact Form documentation
How to use field name attribute in Submit Options section?
If you want to add variable information to your message, just use the following items:
- [sitename] – name of your site,
- [siteurl] – URL address of your site,
- [user_FIELD_NAME] – any user field, entered by user, where FIELD_NAME – is name of required field
- [form_data] – only for Message field, it will contain full generated input form data.
You can add any variable from fields that your contact form has into the message on Submit Options tab, just using [user_FIELD_NAME]. But remember that FIELD_NAME should be exactly the same like on your Fields tab settings.
Check more about it here.
I get a response 'message body empty'
If you send the message via Contact Form and get in response “message body empty” –
Most likely the problem is in that you have removed all data from Message field in Submit Options.
This Message field contains information which you will receive on email from users. You can edit this field as you want, but it should contain this variable (required) - [form_data] , where form_data - is the user data from your contact form.
Therefore in order to fix the problem - you need to add [form_data] variable to the Message field.
How to show Contact Form in Popup plugin?
Get more info...
- First of all, you need to create the contact form. Choose template and set the required fields. After you save the form, copy the shortcode and go to the Popup plugin page.
- Create a new popup and insert the shortcode to the text block of the Popup plugin by Supsystic (follow the path PopUp->Settings->Design->Text Window). Save your Popup.
How to create reCaptcha field?
In order to create and correctly configure field with Captcha – follow this instruction
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Popup plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
Available Translations: English, French
Translate Contact Form WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us
to get more information.