WordPress Photo Gallery since now can show EXIF Meta Data (PRO Feature) for your images and pictures made on the camera. It will be suitable for experienced photographers, those who teaches and studies or just want to create beautiful images.
You can specify which EXIF data will be displayed on the photo and make for them their own unique design inside Supsystic plugin settings.
Check out the WordPress Gallery with EXIF data. It offers people who understand the photo faster and more convenient presentation with a large amoung photography information create attractive photo sets. It’s not a must, but a very useful good-to-have-feature for people who understand photo arts!
In order to create Gallery with EXIF meta data you need:
- On the left navigation menu click New Gallery.
- Enter the name of WordPress Gallery and choose template.
- Click OK button.
- Check the Import Exif data option.
- Choose images from WordPress Media Library – mark those images that you like or need. If there are no images that you need, click the Upload Files tab – here you can drop files anywhere to upload or select files from your computer. Click on Choose Image button.
- On the Captions tab make a settings for Captions of images.
Scroll down and enable Show Exif Data, then check items you need:
- Show EXIF as description
- Camera model
- Exposure Bias
- Focal Length
- Shutter Speed
- Click Recollect EXIF for old galleries, which were uploaded without importing of EXIF meta data.
- Customize other photo gallery settings and Save changes.
- Below Gallery Photo preview you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page text editor. Click Publish and Gallery by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the image gallery on your page using the settings you chose above. You can also use add shortcode button in WordPress visual editor of the page.
- After changing the settings of WordPress photo gallery plugin don’t forget to click Save button.
Important! If the photo does not contain Exif meta data, you will not able to see it in gallery captions. You can check or change it with special online or offline editors.
Need some fresh way to present your pictures and images?
We can offer for you the most awesome plugin ever – Photo Gallery by Supsystic Pro for your WordPress site, blog or store. Sounds unbeliavable, but the future has come for your comfort and luxury. The plugin specifies the most grateful features, development and user friendly design. Its simplisity will capture your estethic perfeccionist forever. EXIF meta data – is one of the most recent achievement for photo masters society. Nevertheless, you can also explore it for your private goals.
Dozens of Galleries are placed all over the billions of sites, but Polaroid Style being turned on is amazing and unique. Each time you adjust it – color or size – is your passion css form on your site. Don’t stop on standart colors or settings mixes, just be creaive and impressionistic for every images set. Raise your art soul with Supsystic Gallery every day.