Show your images and video with old polaroid gallery style. Polaroid Gallery type gives you professional result and covers a wide range of features. Make your wordpress photo gallery awesome with polaroid effect!
The default version of WordPress allows you to add images to posts and pages, but this is rather limited — if you’re serious about attracting new clients, it just won’t cut it. If you’re claiming to be a creative individual, then you need a professional looking and original portfolio, right? Polaroid Gallery enables you to create incredible, stylish, responsive image grids from polaroid photos!
In order to create such amazing Polaroid Gallery you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Gallery”.
- Enter the name of photo gallery and choose Standart template.
- Click “OK” button.
- To add images – click on “Add Images” button.
- Choose images from WordPress Media Library – mark those images that you like or need. If there are no images that you need, click the Upload Files tab – here you can drop files anywhere to upload or select files from your computer. Click on “Choose Image” button.
- You need to add tags for the categories. For this follow next steps – Click on “Images list” -> For each photo choose Categories tab -> Add a tag for all images -> Go back to the settings – click “Properties” button.
- On Main tab – set the Fixed mode.
- On Captions tab choose effect for captions – ‘Polaroid’. Polaroid style allows you to enable or disable “Image Animation” and “Image Scattering” options. You can find these options in Captions section – enable “Polaroid Style” and you will see them.
- Specify other settings of caption.
- Go to Categories tab and activate Categories option. Customize categories.
- On the Main tab activate “Load more” option and set the configuration.
- Then on the Main tab find “Custom Buttons” option and activate it. Click “Show preset Editor” and choose the preset for “load more” and “categories” options or create your own preset.
- Customize other gallery settings.
Important! After changing the settings of image gallery plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Over the settings of wordpress gallery you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Gallery by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the grid gallery on your page using the settings you choose above.
You can also use “add shortcode” button in wordpress visual editor of the page.
Here is a short video tutorial how to create and customize Polaroid template of Photo Gallery by Supsystic:
Check one more example of Polaroid Photo Gallery for WordPress
If you need a unique solution for your site – you are at the right page!
One of the most impressive creation which was developed by our Supsystic team is Polaroid Photo Gallery! Be brandy and trendy with our Polaroid gallery theme of the plugin, because it is not a secret, that polaroid style is one of the most understandable, eye-catching and beautiful. And by the way, very popular during many and many years among users and creators of different photo/images grids. The WordPress Gallery plugin will help you to create your WordPRess site like a one and new product of your company – it will be one, very stylish and by the way, never repeated. Make your own style and brand with the help of Supsystic Gallery plugin.
Dreaming about a new way of presentation? Your genious works need to be presented like a brilliant solution? Clients are bored by your site? Make it colorful and bright! Stylish design, quick animation, small traffic and what is the most important – popular theme will impress your the most demandful user. Hard-boiled clients say to you that everything they have already seen? Make a categorization of your images, represent them like a collage of polaroid gallery photos – we are sure, this way will extremely please him. Unusual polsroid gallery plugin for your site and the boost of your sales/site traffic is guaranteed. A way to attract user attention to your blog or site is to add a visual element. Modern marketing rules proclaim – you need to influence on all types of users – audial, vizual and readers. Let your users highlight your best products and works, ideas and eagers using The Polaroid Gallery plugin . Do not waste your time – combine information, image, and a new design – make your site powerful as it wasn’t ever before!
What do you need to install such Gallery? Steps are very simple: you need just to download the file on our website http://supsystic.com/, then choose “New Gallery” directory on the navigation panel, name it, choose Rounded template and click on “Add image” button. Do not forget that you can buy a Pro version – the updates of which will please you with different new features! But even in a free version you can download images from your Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Tumblr or straight from your WordPress Media Library account. The possibility to import images from your laptop or any other device – it is also an advantage of our Polaroid Gallery plugin. To choose or find some images from a long list you can easily tag them. In order to do this click on “Image List”, choose for each picture Categories Tab, add a tag for all images, go back to the settings and click “Properties” button.
So after your download, install and choose it, import all the images, you need to go to the Main Tab and set the Fixed mode. On Caption Tab choose an effect for a caption – “Polaroid”. You have two additional options like Animation (enable or disable it by your own will). Go to Categories Tab and activate Categories option if needed. Then on the Main tab find “Custom Buttons” option and activate it. Click “Show preset Editor” and set the preset for “load more” and “categories” options or create your own preset.
Do not forget that Supsystic team has made everything for you, what was possible, and made the plugins which are really best. Make sure that this idea is real and check all other variants/examplesand improve your projects, websites, and blogs.
Share your victories, memories and dreams with us with the help of Polaroid Gallery plugin by Supsystic!