Tired of poor pictures? Text is just make you feel sick like after formula one cars test drive? Don’t want to eat platitudinous content? Time to stop and try something really fresh for your post. Let me introduce you Video Slider by Supsystic. He, The Star Plugin, who will make your guests interested, stay for a long time on your site, derive pleasure and tell everybody you are cool and awesome. To ensure in it, use Supsystic Slider Plugin and become the most visited online source in The world. We created possibility to add videos from Youtube or Vimeo to your slideshow. Furthermore, make full screen video support with custom video support. Not enough? Pay attention to our blog news and ask customers support.
In order to create Video Slider you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Slider”.
- Enter the name of slider and choose Video slider template.
- Click “OK” button.
- To add videos – click on “Add Video” button.
- Paste video URL. Slider plugin supports such platforms as Youtube and Vimeo.
- Click “Import”. Video will appear in the Media block at the left side.
- Customize your slideshow. Here is a list of all the options:
- Width and height of slider;
- Mode – type of transition between slides – Horizontal or Vertical;
- Arrows – a huge variety of arrows for navigation, also you can disable it;
- Bullet control – includes a wide range of bullet points, you can enable this option in order to control the navigation of slides using bullet points;
- Responsive size slider – enable or disable auto resize of the slider. Useful if you need to use fixed width sliders;
- Thumbnails slider navigation – enable the navigation control with thumbnails of images, which is much simplify and speed up access to all images of the slider by supsystic;
- Slideshow – enable auto navigation between slides;
- Slideshow Speed;
- Select Shadow – choose one of the box shadow effects, which were first designed in Photoshop and then implemented using CSS3
- Over the settings of slider you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Slider by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the slider on your page using the settings you choose above.
Important! After changing the settings of slider plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
You can also use “add shortcode” button in wordpress visual editor of the page.