Faq & Documentation
How to install PRO addon of Membership plugin?
To install PRO addon
of Membership plugin by Supsystic follow next steps:
- Install and activate the latest Free version of Membership plugin.
- Download zip archive with PRO addon from your personal account on the supsystic.com - you will find a unique download link after purchase.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload the archive.
- When the installation has completed, click "Activate Plugin".
- After activation the PRO addon, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the Membership plugin in Wordpress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click "Activate Addons" button.
How to Restrict access to pages by Roles?
- Install and activate "Restrict Content by User Roles" extension.
- Go to the post/page you need and click "Edit".
- On the right sidebar of post/page editor find Supystic Membership Role section.
- Select membership roles that will have access to this post/page.
- Publish or Update your post/page.