Faq & Documentation
How to install PRO addon of Membership plugin?
To install PRO addon
of Membership plugin by Supsystic follow next steps:
- Install and activate the latest Free version of Membership plugin.
- Download zip archive with PRO addon from your personal account on the supsystic.com - you will find a unique download link after purchase.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload the archive.
- When the installation has completed, click "Activate Plugin".
- After activation the PRO addon, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the Membership plugin in Wordpress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click "Activate Addons" button.
Social Login Settings in Profile
Light Social login procedure has a mass of amusing advances like registering in up to 3 clicks and logining in one click. Also your clients have brilliant ability to manage connections to personal Facebook and Twitter accounts at Social Sign-in section of Main Settings Tab in Membership Profile. Managing is simplified to 2 buttons “Connect” and “Disconnect”.
Read more about Social Login here.
Facebook Registration/ Login
As you can see at social marketing statistics of different statistics research companies reports, Facebook is one of the most popular social networks all around the world to use for social login to other sites for different purposes. Don’t miss to provide ultra comfortable first time registrations and further login for your Membership Users with Social Login Facebook feature.
The quicklier users can become members, the more members your can involve to your business as clients and partners.
How to integrate Membership and Facebook App?
To connect Membership plugin with Facebook you need to create your Facebook Application at first. In order to do that follow the simple steps from this article
Twitter Registration/ Login
Twitter is one of the top three most popular social networks to register and login to the new sites. As so, not everybody use Facebook for these purposes, we know how to engage people with other tastes and include them to your registering statistics! Use Twitter to satisfy most whimsical potential clients to come in to your Membership campaign.
Attract even most wayward clients strongly, as nobody else did it before!
How to integrate Membership and Twitter App?
To connect Membership plugin with Twitter you need to create your Twitter Application at first. In order to do that follow the simple steps from this article