Let your support be effective with Live Chat triggers, which help you to set Whom, When and Where show Live Chat bar. Plugin allows you to choose the various options when to show live chat – when page load, when user click on page or when scroll the window etc. Besides you can specify pages or posts where you want to the live chat – everywhere or on specific pages/posts. Also you the opportunity to show it for a specific users – for everyone, for first-time visitors or until user makes an action on your site. Live chat by Supsystic allows you to show only or hide the live chat for different devices, post types, countries and languages.
Don’t make your customers wait. Start chatting with visitors who need your help at the right moments, and keeps them engaged on your website.
If to be specific – you have this list of different options, you can change. This tab has three main columns for changing options:
When to show Chat – here you can find options like:
- When page loads delay – you can set the delay in seconds
- User click on the page – Live Chat box will appear after you click in any place on the page
- Click on certain link / button / other element – you need copy & paste shortcode of Live chat Box – into required link to open Live Chat Box on Click. Or, if you know HTML basics, – you can insert “onclick” attribute to any of your element from code that will be provided below. Or you can even use it for your Menu item, just add the code
- Scroll window – If the user scrolls the page it means he really something looking for and you can take advantage of this moment. You can set the delay in seconds or specify the percent of scroll when Live Chat Box will be shown
- On all the pages – show Live Chat Box on all pages
- Show on next pages/posts – you can choose pages/posts on which you want to show your Live Chat Box
- Don’t show on next pages/posts – choose pages/posts on which you don’t want to show Live Chat Box
- Everyone – Live Chat Box will be displayed unlimited times for all users of your site
- For first-time visitors – this option will remember user visit for entered number of days and show Live Chat Box to the same user again – after this period. To remember only for one browser session – use 0, to remember forever – try to set big number, for example – 99999
- Until user makes an action – this option will remember user action for entered number of days and show Live Chat Box to the same user again – after this period. To remember only for one browser session – use 0, to remember forever – try to set big number, for example – 99999. Here also you choose the period of time for remembering the user
- Hide/Show Only for Devices – Mobile, Tablet and Desktop PC
- Hide/Show Only for Post Types – you can make Live Chat Box visible or hidden only for specified Post Types, for example – hide it on all Pages
- Hide/Show Only for IP – add IP address to block list and for these IPs Live Chat Box will not be displayed
- Hide/Show Only for Countries – you can make Live Chat Box visible or hidden only for specified countries
- Hide/Show Only for Languages – you can make Live Chat Box visible or hidden only for specified languages
- Hide for Logged-in – hide Live Chat Box for logged-in users and show it only for not logged site visitors
Don’t forget about Pro feature – On Exit from Site (your Live Chat Box will be shown, when the user leaves it)
Show on next page – there you can choose or to show your Live Chat Box on:
Whom to show – in this sphere only you, who decided Whom/Where/Why to show your Chat Box:
One additional pleasant moment is that – you will find a preview of your Live Chat Box on the bottom of this tab.