Start with WordPress Backup and Restore plugin
One more advantage of Backup WordPress plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Backup by Supsystic plugin.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins folder.
- Activate and enjoy.
More info How to Create Backup of WordPress site
for the first time users.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working at all or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing. The
problem could be in URLs, codes, u
pdating of the
plugins, their com
pt, conflicts of the styles, etc. Follow this link to solve the
problem you meet.
Tips for Solving Problems Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.
The most common problems could be caused by Conflicts with other themes or WP plugins
Disenabling of WP Debugging Mode
There could be some extra problems. Read our article following this link to find faster solutions of these and some other problems.
How to create backup with Backup by Supsystic?
After you have selected the storage and have specified all the settings, click Start Backup
. When you see the message "Backup complete"
, you can check the folder with backup. There you should see the archive with backup, log file and .sql file (sql file will be created only if you set the database backup). All these files will be with the same ID in the name. Read more about backup creation here
What is default location of FTP Backup by Supsystic Backup?
The default backup folder is: wp-content\upsupsystic\ and here backup files.
How to get Access Key ID and Secret Access Key of Amazon S3 account?
p>In order to get your access key ID and secret access key follow next steps:
- Open the IAM console.
- From the navigation menu, click Users.
- Select your IAM user name.
- Click User Actions, and then click Manage Access Keys.
- Click Create Access Key.
- Your keys will look something like this:
- Access key ID example: AKIAIOSFODNN7EXAMPLE
- Secret access key example: wJalrXUtnFEMI/K7MDENG/bPxRfiCYEXAMPLEKEY
- Click Download Credentials, and store the keys in a secure location.
How to restore backup of website?
In order to restore backup of your site you need to go to the Restore
tab, select the backup files you want and click Restore
button. When you see the message “Done!”
– restoration will be completed. Read more about backup restoration here
How to migrate site with Backup by Supsystic?
With the awesome PRO feature of Backup plugin you can easely migrate your website!
To move your site from the old domain to a new - follow the instruction
How to restore backup of website manually?
If your website is not working - you can restore backup of your site manually!
- Unpack zip archive with backup.
- Open folder with unpacked backup and in its descendants find more zip files with name like "BUPxxxxxxxxxxxxx.zip". All these files you need to unpack in a new folder.
- Then in this folder, find and select the desired folders and moved them to the site in the appropriate section.
Get Free Backup Pro version for Translation
All available languages are provided with the Backup WordPress Plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
Available Translations: English, Chinese (China), Czech, Dutch, French, Galician, German, German (Switzerland), Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian
Translate Backup WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us