Start with WordPress Backup and Restore plugin
One more advantage of Backup WordPress plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Backup by Supsystic plugin.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins folder.
- Activate and enjoy.
More info on How to Create Backup of WordPress site
for the first time users.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working at all or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing. The
problem could be in URLs, codes, u
pdating of the
plugins, their com
pt, conflicts of the styles, etc. Follow this link to solve the
problem you meet.
How to create backup with Backup by Supsystic?
After you have selected the storage and have specified all the settings, click Start Backup
. When you see the message "Backup complete"
, you can check the folder with backup. There you should see the archive with backup, log file and .sql file (sql file will be created only if you set the database backup). All these files will be with the same ID in the name. Read more about backup creation here
What is default location of FTP Backup by Supsystic Backup?
The default backup folder is: wp-content\upsupsystic\ and here backup files.
How to restore backup of website?
In order to restore backup of your site you need to go to the Restore
tab, select the backup files you want and click Restore
button. When you see the message “Done!”
– restoration will be completed. Read more about backup restoration here
How to restore backup of website manually?
If your website is not working - you can restore backup of your site manually!
- Unpack zip archive with backup.
- Open folder with unpacked backup and in its descendants find more zip files with name like "BUPxxxxxxxxxxxxx.zip". All these files you need to unpack in a new folder.
- Then in this folder, find and select the desired folders and moved them to the site in the appropriate section.