How to create your first Digital Publication
One more advantage of the Publication WordPress Plugin is easiness of Digital Publication creation. First, you should install the plugin, making three simple steps:
- Download Digital Publication by Supsystic plugin.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Then, to create the first Digital Publication, click “Add New Publication” in the left navigation menu, enter the Publication's name and size, and click “Add New Publication” button.
Your first Publication is ready and you may choose its Properties.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working entirely
or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing. The
problem could be in URLs, codes, u
pdating of the
plugins, their com
pt, conflicts of the styles, etc. Follow this link to solve the
problem you meet.
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.
The most common problems could be caused by Conflicts with other themes or WP plugins,
Disenabling of WP Debugging Mode,
There could be some extra problems. Read our article following this link to find faster solutions of these and some other problems.
How to add publication into the page/post?
You can do this in two ways -
- Find the shortcode of publication on the Publication page with list of all digital publications or on the Properties tab of your publication. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Digital Publication by Supsystic plugin will automatically create publication on your page.
Important! Shortcode must be inserted in a text editor page, and not in the visual.
- Also you can add it using php code of publication. Find and copy the php code of publication on the Properties tab of your publication - on the top of the page.
In general php code can be inserted at any place of the page code – to display exactly in this place, for example in the header or footer of the page. Besides it can be inserted in the code of template of the theme – to display on all pages.
How to prepare images for Digital Publication?
Before adding the images to digital publication - you need to check that the size of all images the same. Then choose the right size for your publication - it should be proportional to the images size.
For example, you prepared images with size 600x400 px, choose this size for high and width of publication or smaller, but always keep the proportions - e.g. it would be 500x333 px.
For Area Width and Height - set the sizes a little more than your publication size. It will make the look of your Digital Publication better.
How to sort pages in Publication?
- When you just uploaded your files for publication (from WordPress Media Library or FTP or added from PDF file) - on the page will appear "Sort by title" button. You can use it and sort files or images in alphabetical order - from A to Z and conversely. Besides you can sort it manually - by dragging files with the mouse.
- After you clicked "Create pages" button - you have the ability to sort your pages on the Pages tab only by dragging them manually.
Get Free Digital Publication Pro version for Translation
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Digital Publication plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
Available Translations: English, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Venezuela)
You can find default .PO and .MO files in folder with plugin: digital-publication-supsystic\lang\dps_lng.mo and dps_lng.po
Translate Digital Publication WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us