How to create your first Live Chat
One more advantage of the WordPress Live Chat Plugin is easiness of Live Chat creation. First, you should install the plugin, making three simple steps:
- Download Live Chat by Supsystic plugin.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Then, to create the first Live Chat, click “Add new agent” in the “Agents” tab of the Settings item on control panel, fill all fields, save everything, customize the design of your Live Chat, choose when, where and whom to show your Chat. Your first Chat is ready and you may choose its configuration.
More info “Step-by-step tutorial
” for the first time users.
Most widespread reasons for Live Chat plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working entirely or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing.
We offer to you the most frequent reasons because of which the work of plugin could be
problem could be in URLs, codes, u
pdating of the
plugins, their com
pt, conflicts of the styles, etc. Follow this link to solve the
problem you meet.
How to create an agent for live chat?
In order to create the agent -
- Go to Wordpress admin area -> Live Chat Settings -> Agents tab -> "Add new agent".
- Then just add required user information about this agent in opened window - username, email, password, user role etc.
- Also you can add the agent role for any of your existing user - just select user in your WordPress admin area and activate checkbox "Live Chat Agent" on User Profile screen.
How to enable the autostart chat option?
To activate the autostart chat option - you need to create pre-chat trigger.
- Go to Live Chat Settings -> Pre-Chats Triggers tab -> "Add new trigger".
- Set the name for trigger and choose the activation conditions for the autostart chat.
- Check the "Auto start chat" checkbox and enter the default message for auto-opened chat.
- Save the trigger.