Live Chat Plugin Installation
One more advantage of WordPress Live Chat Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Live Chat by Supsystic plugin.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
More info “Step-by-step tutorial
” for the first time users.
How to install PRO version of plugin?
To install PRO version
of Live Chat plugin by Supsystic follow next steps:
- Install and activate the latest Free version of the plugin.
- Download zip archive with PRO version from your personal account on the supsystic.com - you will find a unique download link after purchase. Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload the archive.
- When the installation has completed, click "Activate Plugin".
- After activation the PRO version, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the plugin in WordPress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click "Activate" button.
After PRO version installation your old data will be saved. You'll get new PRO options with old data.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working at all or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing.
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.
How to create an agent for live chat?
In order to create the agent -
- Go to Wordpress admin area -> Live Chat Settings -> Agents tab -> "Add new agent".
- Then just add required user information about this agent in opened window - username, email, password, user role etc.
- Also you can add the agent role for any of your existing user - just select user in your WordPress admin area and activate checkbox "Live Chat Agent" on User Profile screen.
How to enable the autostart chat option?
To activate the autostart chat option - you need to create pre-chat trigger.
- Go to Live Chat Settings -> Pre-Chats Triggers tab -> "Add new trigger".
- Set the name for trigger and choose the activation conditions for the autostart chat.
- Check the "Auto start chat" checkbox and enter the default message for auto-opened chat.
- Save the trigger.
How to open live chat on click?
With Live Chat by Supsystic you can show live chat in different ways – when page loads, after user scroll page. Besides you can show live chat by clicking on certain link, button, image or even show it by clicking the Menu item. Just add required code and everything is done!
Go to Live Chat Settings -> When Show tab -> "When to show Chat" section. Here you need to choose “Click on certain link / button / other element” radio button and copy the required code.
For example, how to make live chat appear after click on your content link?
- Copy the Live Chat shortcode from the first field of this option.
- Go to your post or page and select required text.
- Click on create link button in text editor and paste shortcode of popup into the URL field.
- Click “Add link” button.
To use live chat for your Menu item – follow next steps:
- Copy the third code of this option. It will look like this – #lcsShowChat_1
- Go to Appearance -> Menus.
- In Menu Structure choose item and paste code into the “Title Attribute” field.
- Save menu changes.
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Live Chat plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
Available Translations: English, Hungarian, Spanish, Italian, Turkish.
You can find default .PO and .MO files in folder with plugins: \live-chat\lang\lcs_lng.mo and lcs_lng.po
Translate the Live Chat WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us