Start with WordPress Membership plugin
One more advantage of Membership WordPress Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Membership plugin by Supsystic.
- Upload to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Read more about How to Create WordPress Membership Website
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We always help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.
For this, follow the next suggestions. Read more..
By default after membership registration will be automatically created and activated the membership account for user. But on Profile tab
of Membership Settings you can find Registration Confirmation option
. This feature allows you to enable email confirmation by user or registration confirmation by membership administrator.
- Email confirmation – after registration user will receive the confirmation message on his/her email address. To activate the account, he/she will need to click the link inside the confirmation letter to confirm the email address.
- Administrator confirmation – in this case after the new user registration – administrator will receive Pending Review Email. In this letter administrator can check the information about new user and make the decision – approve or reject the account. To make decision – go to Users page in WordPress menu -> find the user profile -> click Edit -> choose the Status for account – Active or Rejected. Besides here you can select another statuses – Deleted, Disabled, Pending Review. After the administrator will choose the status – user will receive the email about the admin decision.
Integration with bbPress
With WordPress user plugin you can integrate your Community with bbPress Forum. Post your topics and replies to Activity feed. Besides you can enable separate tab with Forum activities for your Profile. Check the integration on Demo site
Also read more about this feature in Membership Documentation
Enable Google reCaptcha on registration and login?
In order to create and correctly configure field with Google reCaptcha – follow this instruction
Hide the admin from the Members list
In order to hide administrator from Members page -
- Go to Design tab -> Members Directory section.
- Find "User Roles to Display" option and choose here the desired role (Membership User).
- Save the settings.
How to add new fields to registration page?
- Go to Profile tab -> Registration Fields section.
- Here you can create and customize profile sections and fields. These information will be displayed in About tab of user profile. Besides here you can specify what fields will be used for registration and which of them will be required.
Creating of the new field allows you to set the label, choose the type of field, specify the description, choose the section for field and activate the field statuses.
- Don't forget to Save new Fields.
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Membership plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
Available Translations: English, Chinese (China), Dutch, Dutch (Belgium), Italian, Ukrainian
Translate Membership WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us
to get more information.