How to start with Newsletter plugin?
One more advantage of Newsletter WordPress Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Newsletter plugin by Supsystic.
- Upload to it your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Basic requirements for Newsletter Plugin
Newsletter plugin by Supsystic, created for those – who needs always to be in touch with audience. The main function of such plugin is to send newsletters and all your updates to your subscribers. This engine suits to the site with no matter which purpose: from blog to some kind of ecommerce project or store. The thing is that it can be easily customized and you set your own properties in several clicks.Plugin works correctly if there are three conditions, which are working right:
- your site or blog can send all the messages reliably
- your WordPress system works like it should
- the amount of emails is correct
How many emails can I send per one time?
The basical number which is set in our plugin automatically is 80 emails per a hour.Plugin settings allow to change it on Settings tab, but its a rate which was recommend by Google developers for not being recognized as spammer.An important point connected with emails number is also how often are they send. Supsystic recommends you to set it once an hour (as it is set basically). But remind, that if you choose this option and start your newslettering queue it will start in an hour. So do not expect an immediate result, please. If you want just to test our WordPress mailing list plugin, because you are using it first – choose another option, like every minute, every 10 minutes etc.
Most widespread reasons for Newsletter plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins follow our recommendations to rectify typical error:
- One of the typical errors could be nonidentical URLs of WP Adress and Site Adress. Both URLs should be identically with or without “www”. To clarify this, check the configuration of the web-site.
- The errors in other WordPress codes could block the work of our WordPress plugin. The problem would be solved with the correction of the errors in other WP codes not connected with Supsystic plugins. Contact our internal support and we will solve the problem in shortest terms. You may also change the theme with wrong codes or apply to the programmers of your site to correct the errors in the codes.
- The problem could be in the update of WP. Check whether your WP plugin is compatible to our plugin, if it isn’t so contact us.
- Theme script stopped working and by this way it stopped the work of our plugin's scripts. At this case there are two ways out: You apply to the developers of your theme and they should solve the problem or contact our internal support and we will solve it.
- Conflicts with styles of your theme or other plugins are actual. Folow our tips on this link to correct the errors.
- Installing new plugins or updating them, clear each time the cache of your site and browser.
- Use only the latest (updated) versions of our plugins
- If you see white death screen instead of admin area page or could’t reach the site you may follow our tips on this link or contact us.
Read our “FAQs and Documentation
” if you meet any problem, arguably you would find the solution of it there.
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.For this, follow the next suggestions. Read more..
Get Free Newsletter Pro version for Translation
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Newsletter plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.Available Translations: English, Dutch
Translate Newsletter WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
to get more information.